Last month I shared things I’ve been loving and using during the month of October. It’s November 22nd, not quite the end of the month but here’s my list..
- Asos.com – This UK clothing site has amazing clothes all year round but I especially love to shop on this site when preparing for the Holiday’s; sparkly dresses, velvet skater skirts, faux fur coats, you name it, they have it AND they have free shipping to and back (should you need to return your purchase).
2. Sting’s If On a Winter’s Night album – I bought it when it first came out and it has played both at home and in my car starting November 1st every year since. Traditional as well as newly written Christmas Carols with jazzy, world music, haunting rhythms only Sting can conjure. I especially love the tracks Lullaby for an Anxious Child & You Only Cross My Mind in Winter
3. The Four Season Whistler – Whistler is a village about 2 hours north of our Vancouver home and the Four Seasons is such a treat each year. Cozy rooms with snowy mountain views and a fireplace to curl up next to with a good book. Whistler village has great shopping (which is what I do while my boyfriend is snowboarding). There’s a free wine tasting every afternoon in the Side Cut lounge and we finish our weekend off with a relaxing day at the Scandinave Spa before floating home.
4. I Heart Christmas Book – I heard a review of this book from one of my favourite YouTubers last year. I got so busy during the Holiday season that I never made time to read it. I’m now almost through it and am loving it. Very easy read; funny, sweet, romantic, christmas in New York ..and the perfect story to put me in the spirit.
5. Christmas Bedding – I’m a total Christmas geek and since it’s way to early to put up the tree and cover my home in fairy lights I started with a couple of pillows on the bed and some warm christmassy blankets for the couch to keep us warm while watching movies. HomeSense, Chapters and Pottery Barn have great stuff!.
6. Soap & Glory’s Scrub of Your Life – I’ll end my blog with this body scrub because I realized I hadn’t shared a product I’m loving in November. Although I’ve been using this body scrub for years, I especially like to use it in the winter months when skin tends to get dry. This body scrub does an amazing job at sloughing off dead skin, it’s non greasy which is a huge plus and smells divine.
Hope you enjoyed my November favourites. Until next month!