I did a closet haul last Summer and another for Autumn/Winter and so many of you enjoyed and commented on them that I thought I’d do a new one with pieces I’ve added for this season.
I’ll also be answering a fun Summer Tag from a fashion blog I follow.
Welcome to my closet.
1. Favorite bronzer for summer? QUO shimmer bronzer in Sun Kissed. Sold only at Shoppers Drugmart
I wore this for my birthday party dinner. AX Paris pink lace and mesh
2. You’re relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? Pineapple Gin and Tonic or a hard Apple Cider
Classic white Chuck Taylors with summer dresses and jeans
3. Favorite summer lip product? Maybelline Babylips lip balms
A simple denim dress with sandals and sunglasses looks comfy and put together
4. Pool or Beach? The Beach – take some good books and I’m good for the afternoon
This maxi gingham dress has a red ribbon tie on the back for a pop of unexpected color
5. Summer = crazy hair! What’s your must-have styling product? Moroccan Oil hair serum and a deep moisturizing treatment weekly with Monoi Oil
Michael Kors classic ballet flats are a staple in any wardrobe
6. Sun bathing or fake tan? Spray tan with Bioderma. The only sunless tanner I’ve tried that looks completely natural.
I wear this floral jumpsuit dressed up with heels or paired down with converse
7. Favorite summer nail polish? bright corals, electric blues or a clean french tip.
Michael Kors cork platform heels in orange
8. Any summer traditions? So many: Camping, hiking, floating on the lakes, family trip to Cultus, my birthday party dinner with friends.
The lace detailing and print on this flowy dress is just lovely. By Free People
9. Favorite summer scent? Coconut & Happy by Clinique
This kimono style dress feel feminine and looks great with sandals or my orange cork heels
10. Favorite BBQ food? ribs, corn on the cob and macaroni salad
Michael Kors Mahari Sandal
11. What’s your favorite summer-proof product? La Roche Posay Anthellios SPF 60 for face. I have oily skin and this SPF is matte. I layer Aveeno tinted moisturizer overtop with SPF 30 then do my makeup.
This gorgeous lacy top has winged sleeves and looks pretty with a skirt or even distressed cutoffs
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip! Our Summer has been chock full of activities, family time. We camped a couple of times, my birthday party dinner was fun. We’re headed to Cultus for our annual family trip. And it’s not stopping there. We’re headed to Jamaica next month!
I do hope you’ve enjoyed another peek inside my closet and if you have a topic to suggest I write about or just want to drop by and say hello, You know you can always find me here a the Bell Witch Manor.
PS: To read my past closet hauls I will add the links here:
Summer Haul 2016 https://thebellwitchmanor.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/in-my-closet-summer-edition/
Autumn Haul 2016 https://thebellwitchmanor.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/in-my-closet-autumn-edition-tag/